lunedì 16 gennaio 2012

ASICS: Made of Sport.




"I'm made of belief not barriers
I'm made of sweat not swagger
I'm made of many not one
I'm made of the next point not the last
I'm made of blazing trails not following paths
I'm made of every hurdle I've cleared not just the ones on the track
I am made of all the days you don't see not just the one you do
I am made of everything to come not just what has been
I am made of sport"



Agency:
180 Amsterdam
Client:
Asics
Executive Creative Director:
Al Moseley
Creative Director:
Dean Maryon
Art Director:
Ben Bartels
Copy Writer:
Joe Craig
Producer:
Joe Togneri
Print Producer:
David Corfield
Planning Director:
Alison Stewart
Business Affairs:
Kindra Schoemaker
Photographer:
Ben Ingham
Production Company:
RSA
Director:
Henrik Hansen
Producer:
Alex Heathcote
DOP:
Masa Takayanagi
Editorial Company:
Rock Paper Scissors
Editor:
David Brodie
Editor:
Gabe Britz
Producer:
Justin Kumpata
Music Company:
Massive Music
Sound Designer:
Alex Nicholls-Lee

Nessun commento: