mercoledì 13 febbraio 2013

Animal Spot of the day. Litter Genie: Me Luvz Mahselfz.

Join the Facebook Group of Animal Spot, the first International Advertising Festival on and with Animals.

Client: Litter Genie
Spot: "Me Luvz Mahselfz"
Agency: JWT New York
Director: Keith Schofield
Production Company: Caviar, LA
Post-Production: Final Cut, NY & The Mill, NY.
Editing House: Final Cut, NY.
Music House: Amber Music
Media Agency: MEC


Sit back & enjoy the purring percussion of Walter and the Lap Cats' new music video, "Me Luvz Mahselfz" brought to you by Litter Genie® brand. Are you loving the words Walter weaves? Tweet him @LitterGenieCat and he'll rap with you.http://www.littergenie.com

Lyrics:
Your night just got better.
I'm a four-legged love letter.

Go on, look at me.
The first glance is free.

I love a cat that dances.
(Go kitty, go kitty)
You love my big finances. 
(Yeah, you like that, huh) 

Yeah, I'm on the YouTubessss.
Getting all kinds of viewssss.
Cause people can't smell my poos.

Litter Genie you give me back my time.
It's so easy, so easy it's a crime.

I hear you say:

Scoop me up.
Drop me down.
Close me tight.
Pull me that's right.

Don't need fresh water. I drink fish water.
And my fur, it literally makes me hotter.

Refilling you with five layer bags.
Blocking odor so no one gags.

Only one trash trip in 14 days.
No hassle. No poop. I'm amazed.

Kitties be ballin'. Later, players.

Nessun commento: