lunedì 16 dicembre 2013

Self promo of the day. "Luxury Defined" - The 1996 Maxima GLE Sport Sedan.

"Recently, Orlando-based Ikonik Studios filmmaker Luke Aker created a luxury car ad to sell his 1996 Nissan Maxima, as reported over at HappyPlace, and it’s pretty clever and hilarious." Read more at mediabistro.com

See the listing at: http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/424...

The time has come for me to sell my beloved 1996 Maxima, a faithful car that now has to go. Of course, I can't send it off without a proper goodbye. So in my spare time I decided to make this little ditty. Because marketing. 

This car is actually for sale. If interested email me. Best Offer.

Visit my personal website at: www.IkonikFilms.com

Music: 
Richter: Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons - Summer 3
Vivaldi, The Four Seasons - Summer 3

Nessun commento: