mercoledì 14 settembre 2016

Funny ad of the day. OLD SPICE | BE HARDER / THE ROAD

via adage.com

If you use Old Spice Sweat Defense, you’ve got to make stuff harder to prove how hardworking you are. Start by reading difficulty higher YouTube description this such as comprehension ­level incoherent strive to be greater. Greatness achieved while never, importance cannot zenith of triumphness. Because time essence pinnacle is always. Understand this. You win at hard working.

#unforsweatable

--

VON: They say hard work takes sweat.
But if Old Spice Sweat Defense helps keep me feeling dry, how will they know I worked hard?
I’ve got to make stuff harder.
Push my body to its limits.
Take on more than is expected of me.
Always be struggling.
There. That’s the perfect amount of hard.



Some roads are less traveled because they are too intimidating to the fearful. Others because they just don’t exist and require a hard­-to-­get certification from a two-­day asphalt tamper safety seminar at the manufacturer’s testing ground facilities in Akron. Whichever road is taken, the hardworking power of Old Spice Dirt Destroyer will be there at the finish to wash away all the mistakes and victories.

#unforsweatable

--

I always take the road less traveled.
And if the road hasn’t been travelled at all...
I make my own road.
Pave my own path.
Make my own asphalt.
Adhere to strict transportation guidelines.
Build a shower.
Use the hardworking power of Old Spice Dirt Destroyer to clean me off.
Get back to that road, so I can get to the game... on my own terms…

♫ Old Spice Whistle ♫





Nessun commento: