giovedì 6 marzo 2014

Social campaign of the day. Amnesty International: My Body My Rights

via thedrum.com

Amnesty International launches 'My Body My Rights' global campaign with a series of unique body paintings

Amnesty International has teamed up with acclaimed Tokyo-based artist Hikaru Cho to kick-start their global campaign 'My Body My Rights' on sexual and reproductive rights, which launches on 6 March 2014.

The two-year campaign will launch with a series of Hikaru's striking and sometimes surreal images; all painted directly onto the body of participating models to create a lifelike 3D effect.

This video and images are available for editorial use 
Contact Taylor Herring UK +44 208 206 5151




Stunning images that highlight the sexual repression experienced by women around the world have been released today.
The Tokyo-based artist Hikaru Cho, in conjunction with Amnesty International, has created the series of striking body paintings for a new global campaign.
Read more at independent.co.uk

Nessun commento: